Student Information System (SISWEB)
You can use SISWEB to enroll in classes, adjust your class schedule, view and print your class schedule, print your unofficial academic record, change your address, view your account, view your financial aid status, and much more.
Check SISWEB for your application status using your Prospective Student UC Davis ID.
You can apply for Graduate Studies or check the status of your application.
Register for classes using the new Schedule Builder tool!
Schedule Builder is a new class planning and registration tool available in beta version, which you can use instead of SISWeb for spring quarter. It allows you to search for classes and register in one place. It’s also mobile friendly, so you can use it from a Web-enabled smartphone or tablet.
The Office of the University Registrar wants to ensure that Schedule Builder meets your needs; we encourage you to try it, then tell us about your experience by using the “Feedback” button. After you use Schedule Builder, you will be able to view your class schedule in SISWeb as well. And if you’d prefer to register for classes the old way, you can still access SISWeb. SISWeb also remains available for other tasks, such as updating your address and phone number. Try it today!
- Search and register for classes
- Create and save multiple schedules for the same quarter prior to your registration period
- Check for registration holds and errors prior to your registration period
- Register for one class at a time or for all classes at once
- Beginning with Pass 2 registration, choose if you’d like to be added to the waitlist for classes that are full
- View your schedule in both list and calendar formats
- Change classes and sections without losing your existing registration
- View class details and critical class messages