- All in-person services have been moved to Secure Video Conference or Telephone Consultation.
- Individual Counseling is offered via secure video conferencing or by telephone consultation. Schedule an appointment via the is available free to everyone!
We have expanded our telehealth services to continue to provide care for our patients, while following the shelter in place and social distancing recommendations from the County and State.
- To schedule a phone appointment with a SHCS Provider, Log-in to Health-e-Messaging, select “Schedule or Cancel an Appointment” and follow the prompts or call 530-752-2349
- Medical phone appointments will have the same co-pay as office visits ($15), which are covered for SHIP students (i.e., there are no out-of-pocket costs). For non-SHIP students, this fee will be charged to their student account
- To speak to an SHCS Advice Nurse, call 530-752-2349 to schedule an appointment or to reach the After Hours Nurse Line
- Telehealth options for Out-of-State students provided by LiveHealth Online
Our lab is currently processing essential orders only. Before coming to SHCS for routine labs, please communicate with your provider to determine if you need to have labs done at this time.
Visit our Medical 快2彩票 page for additional information
Our pharmacy is open during normal business hours, but is closed to in-person visitors, and therefore, offering curbside pick-up to patients.
- To pick up a medication, call the pharmacy at (530) 752-2338 to let them know you have arrived at the Student Health and Wellness Center (SHWC).
- Please wait at the picnic area outside of the Acute Care doors to pick up medication from pharmacy staff.
SHCS is now offering routine mail-order prescriptions at no extra cost.
- Some restrictions apply:
- Mail to addresses in California ONLY
- No controlled substances
- No refridgerated items
- Ability to ship liquids may be limited
- Allow 3-5 days for shipping. Expedited shipping may have added costs.
For questions, or if you are unsure whether your prescription ca be sent via mail-order, please send a message through the Health-e-Messaging portal, or call (530) 752-2338.